Thursday, September 9, 2010

This may not be real life, but it's my life.


My name’s Amanda Moore, I’m 20 years young and from Millersville, Maryland.  I’m in my 3rd year at UMBC and spent the first 2 years planning for something I no longer have any interest in.  I grew up in a single parent household, attending the public schools of Anne Arundel County and have spent the past 4 years working at Fieldstone Animal Inn.  I’ve been a pescatarian for the past 6.5 years and have constantly put up with ridicule for these actions.  I’m constantly looking for concerts to go to because the thrills of watching your favorite band perform live is something that can’t be replicated and I also have a passion for concert photography.  I’ve learned that you can’t be afraid of judgment because it’s a major part of our society; you just need to be yourself and live your life the way you want too.

Word Count: 147



<- That is an example of my concert photography.

5 comments:

  1. Nothing wrong with being a pescatarian! I've never thought about concert photography, but it actually seems like a pretty cool thing to do.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I also went to school in Anne Arundel County. I am a proud South River graduate. What school did you attend?

    ReplyDelete
  3. To be truly successful is to find your passion. Whether your passion is in a career that society does not value as much as a doctor or lawyer should not prevent you from accomplishing your personal goals and being happy with what you do. Be true to yourself. At the end of each day you need to be happy with the person staring back at you in the mirror.

    ReplyDelete
  4. i guess you're interested in animals because of your job. I love animals too and plan on going off to veterinary school next fall. Do you get really attached to the pets you interact with?

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love animals! Well not all, if Bears would stop killing people. Anyway working with animals must be a fun job. Also What kind of music do you listen to? I too attend concerts i know Flyleaf is coming around this area on the 16th i think (short notice) and the Gorillaz sometime in October (i think)

    ReplyDelete